Terms of payment

Rental contract

You have the possibility to rent your vacation apartment / vacation home through our office.

The rental contract is concluded as soon as you have received our written booking confirmation (rental contract) based on the rental period and conditions that we have agreed with you verbally and/or in writing.

However, if you do not pay the deposit of 20% of the rental amount by the date specified by us, the company Helmut Berger real estate and property management GmbH can freely dispose of the booked object.

If our written confirmation has not been sent to you within ten days of our confirmation, please contact our office again immediately.

Payment and deposit

Upon receipt of the booking confirmation, 20% of the rental price is due for payment (date to be specified in the booking confirmation). The remaining rental amount of 80% plus booking fee, final cleaning and any additional costs are to be transferred at the latest two weeks before the start of the rental period.

Local taxes are to be paid at the office in cash or by card (we accept ATM cards as well as Visa and Mastercard).

Cancellation of the contract

In the event that you are prevented from exercising the lease for reasons that were not foreseeable for you at the time the lease was concluded, please contact us as soon as possible, stating the reasons.

We will then examine your request and explore with you the possibilities of a mutually agreeable cancellation of the contract.

In case of cancellation of the contract without insurance, the cancellation fees are as follows:

up to 90 days before the beginning of the rental period € 30,00
89 - 30 days before the beginning of the rental 30%
29 - 15 days before rental start 50%
14 - 0 days before the beginning of the rental period 100% of the total rent.
The right to cancel the contract remains excluded.

Our account details

Contact Austria
Arena Juwel
Helmut Berger real estate and property management GmbH
Hochkrimml 104
5743 Krimml, Austria
Tel: +43-6564-8372
Fax: +43-6564-8372-22
E-Mail: info@arena-juwel.at

Raiffeisenbank Oberpinzgau eGen
IBAN: AT87 3503 9000 5901 0926