Payment terms

Rental agreement

You have the option of renting your holiday apartment/home through our office.

The rental agreement is concluded as soon as our written booking confirmation (rental agreement) has been sent to you on the basis of the rental period and terms which we have defined with you verbally and/or in writing.

However, if you do not make the downpayment of 20% of the rental amount by the date defined by us, Helmut Berger Immobilien und Hausverwaltungen GmbH will be able to dispose freely of the property booked.

If our written confirmation has not been sent to you within ten days of our commitment, please turn to our office immediately.

Payment and advance payment

On receipt of the booking confirmation, 20% of the rental price will become due (date will be set out in the booking confirmation). The remaining rental amount of 80% plus the booking fee, final cleaning and any ancillary costs must be remitted at the latest two weeks before the rental period begins.

The costs for local taxes must be paid in the office in cash or by credit card (we accept cashpoint cards as well as Visa and Mastercard).

Cancellation of contract

In the event that you are prevented from exercising the rental contract for reasons that were not foreseeable for you at the time the rental contract was concluded, please contact us.
contract, please contact us as soon as possible, stating the reasons.
We will then examine your request and explore with you the possibilities of a mutually agreeable cancellation of the contract.

If the contract is cancelled without insurance, the cancellation costs are as follows:
up to 90 days before the start of the rental period € 30.00
89 - 30 days before the start of the rental period 30%.
29 - 15 days before start of rental 50%
14 - 0 days before the start of the rental period 100% of the total rent.
The claim for cancellation of the contract remains excluded.

Our bank details

Kontakt Österreich
Arena Juwel
Helmut Berger Immobilien und Hausverwaltungen GmbH

Hochkrimml 104
5743 Krimml, Österreich

Tel: +43-6564-8372
Fax: +43-6564-8372-22
E-Mail: info@arena-juwel.at

Raiffeisenbank Oberpinzgau eGen
IBAN: AT87 3503 9000 5901 0926
BIC/SWIFT: RVSAAT2S039